from ebay listing:
You are bidding on a white, haunted, 13inch 2007 MacBook. There are some small cracks near the front (see photos.) The computer works just fine and comes with OS X 10.6.8. This is a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM. The computer works great and may also be haunted by a ghost or specter. (Computer is NOT haunted by a demon or “devil man” negative entity.)
It’s unclear just how this laptop came to be haunted, but I 90% bet it was the time I left it in a graveyard next to an abandoned mental hospital all night by accident. I was doing some sketches in the graveyard (I’m an amateur sketch artist) and I brought the computer with me to play some music while I honed my craft. Anyway, I woke up the next morning and realized I’d forgotten the dang thing there in the graveyard!
I found (much to my relief) that the computer was just where I had left it, propped open and still playing a Beethoven song I like. The speakers on this machine put out a lot of bass for being so small.
- Certificate of Haunting (I’ve signed the document, imagining what Madame’s signature might look like, had she signed it)
- Haunted Music (in iTunes)
- Ghostly Photos (In folder on desktop)
- Several Edgar Allan Poe stories pasted into text docs on the desktop
- Collected Ghostly Writings from the ghost with a pen and paper
- Some of my better sketches (of graves)
read full listing for full haunting info